July 5, 2009

For Kate

In the last year, I've seen first hand the extremes.
Miracles. Death. Suffering. Celebration.
Close friends, neighbors and friends.
It's been the fullest year of life on earth for me in both directions.

We're close to finishing the new rsb album and many of the songs reflect the heights and depths of our humanity and my encounters over the last year.

'Miracle' is one of these songs. It says:

"Have you ever stared death in the face?
So close you could hardly breathe
and you cry out to God for mercy to prevent the fall
There are very few words to say
when you can't see another day - for my heart to beat again

When the whole world seems to turn its back on me
All alone out on the sea
I need a Miracle! I need a miracle
When life don't seem to make sense at all
I believe you hear me when i call
I need a Miracle? I need a Miracle!'

Tonight, Join me in praying for a beautiful little girl, Kate McRae.
Pray and believe for a miracle, one that only God, the great Healer, can deliver.
Please watch and follow the links provided at the end of the video to get updates on Kate and her family in Phoenix.
with love,
Robbie

6 comments:

bwinkler said...

thanks for sharing robbie
what a sad and heartbreaking thing to happen to such a beautiful little girl. you can count on prayers from southwest missouri.

brandon winkler

Batiansila News Service said...

Hi Robbie

Thank you for your heart of service and for looking out for Kate. There is peace knowing God will be glorified in life and death. I pray that Kate is given extra days.

-Zoe's dad.

Cindy Seay said...

Thanks for sharing this Rob. I have been praying and following their updates. My heart is aching for them. They need a miracle!

Christopher said...

My prayers are with May God be the light and testament in this situation may he bring great healing and deliverance on this child cause he can.

Cameron said...

Praying for Kate! Thanks for sharing this Robbie.

cindy said...

burberry bolsas
Chanel bolsas
Guess bolsas
Louis Vuitton bolsas
T Shirt
Gafas de sol
sac louis vuitton 2012
louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
porte cles louis vuitton
boucle chanel
sac dolce gabbana
sac guess 2012
sac gucci
sac guess
Guess Tasche
Louis vuitton tasche
Swimwear
Dolce Gabbana Tasche
T Shirt
Christian Louboutin Soldes
Christian Louboutin 2012
chaussures Christian Louboutin
sac a main
lunettes de soleil
Accessories & jewelry
Sac a main
tee shirts Armani hommes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts burberry hommes