November 12, 2008

A Long Overdue Hello





Its been too long since i chimed in with anything of value to say.
I've been valueless.
Is that a word?
I'm hoping to write more tonight but until then, Some pics from the last few days on tour will be my contribution here.

RSB is having a great time on the West Coast and we're really grateful for our friends in San Diego, Las Vegas and Los Angeles that have come out and been a part of the gathering.

Thursday night - Nov 13 will be the Phoenix area show with Matt Maher as our very special and loveable guest.
If you live in the greater Phoenix area, come join us.
If you don't and have a Phriend - spread the word and tell your friends that Taylor will buy them In & Out following the show if they choose to join us.

Cornerstone Church
Chandler, AZ
Cost: $10 at the door
1595 South Alma School Road,
Chandler, Arizona 85248

Blessings,
Robbie




7 comments:

mike said...

Hey Robbie,

Thanks for doing what you do. Your music has been a rich blessing. I must now own all of your records...and we're talking physical discs here. :)

praying grace/peace to you.

mattpatt said...

You have no idea how excited my wife and I and our friends are to come see you tonight!!!!!!!!!

Richard said...

HOLY POOP, I AM SO FREAKIN BUMMED!!! I MOVED TO TEMPE, AND I'VE BEEN GOING TO CORNERSTONE'S POST-COLLEGE SINGLES THING CALLED "THE RHYTHM" FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS! AND I HAD A BAD HEADACHE AND DIDN'T GO THIS WEEK!!!

I am very very sad.

mattpatt said...

Hi Robbie -

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for coming to Phoenix! It was a night of music and worship that I have been waiting for!

Also, thank you so very much for spending some time before the show with me and my wife Bonnie in the lobby - talking everything from Baylor football to Bruce Springsteen and The Rising.

May the Lord continue to bless you and keep you safe on your tour. See you in January at North Phoenix Baptist Church!

God Bless ...

Matt and Bonnie Patterson

Ty said...

Hi Robbie,
In Chris' message he shared that poem and I have been looking for it. I can't seem to remember the name of the poet. Could you let me know, I would like to read it again! Thanks!
BTW thanks for a great show in Chandler!
~Ty

Teresa said...

Hey! Where do you guys have your concerts?! I've been searching to see where but can't find anything.

clintonlaredo said...

Hey, i was just wondering what logo that is on your shirts/sweaters?