September 30, 2008

Go West young men



Rsb's intentions here should not to be confused with the gold rush, a dislike for anything east (we'll be on that particular coast this Oct) or the famed Michael Smith album during the late 80's focused on a young man heading westward on the great journey of life.

No, but..with a hurricane that's come and gone, power that's gone and come back & a city that is beginning to clean itself up - RSB is ready to leave Houston and head west.

We still have dates open on the west coast portion of HOPE, COFFEE, MELODY.

The tour will be RSB, Chris Seay & an opening act tbd.

The following dates remain open:

Nov 7 -- looking for MIDLAND, ABILENE, LUBBOCK or AMARILLO

Nov 8 -- looking for PHOENIX or TUSCON

Nov 10 -12 -- CALIFORNIA

Nov 13 -- LAS VEGAS

Nov 15 -- DENVER, BOULDER or COLORADO SPRINGS

Nov 16 -- looking for MIDLAND, ABILENE, LUBBOCK or AMARILLO

If you can help bring RSB to your city or can connect us with folks in the above cities, we'd be forever grateful.

email MGR@ROBBIESEAYBAND.COM for questions or inquiries about the tour.

Cheers,
RSB

2 comments:

mattpatt said...

In the Phoenix area - Try either Cornerstone church in Chandler or East Valley Bible Church in Gilbert - As far as community venues, Mesa Arts Center, Chandler Arts Center - the Celebrity Theater in Phoenix (Mercy Me recently played there) ...

Would love for you to come to the Valley ....

I left the LDS church for Christianity just six months ago - You were the first band I listened to after this switch - I bought Give Yourself Away for my daughter and I'm now the gatekeeper of that CD - It holds a very special place in my heart ....

Anonymous said...

I LOVED YOU GUYS IN DC!!

Since you don't have a blog for that up yet , I had to do the best I could. I told Chris Seay last night that ya'll bought a piece of home to me. I'm a native Houstonian and go to school up here, big change huh?

Anywho, it was awesome to hear ya'll play, ya'll were a blessing and I actually sent an email to a friend overseas with the song New Day attached cause it's such a good song and I know it'll lift his spirit up over there. :) :) It makes you want to dance and do a cell phone wave. :D

Love ya guys and God bless ya!!

~Aracely