September 8, 2008

HOPE, COFFEE, MELODY tour -- this week!!


Friends,
Happy monday to you all!
We've just spent the weekend playing 4 times in 24 hours with a red eye flight from San Francisco to top it off.
However, as music professionals we are bound to rise above any Monday side effects of such a crazy weekend to bring you this reminder of the Robbie Seay Band fall tour which kicks off this week!

Yeah... that's right... you heard me..THIS WEEK!

So here's what I'm thinking - come hang out with us. And if you can't come see us, call all your friends in these lovely cities and encourage them to come see us.

Facebook it.

Myspace it.

Email it.

Text it.

You get the point. We need your help to spread the word about these exciting nights with Chris Seay, Alli Rogers & Chris Taylor.... aka, HOPE COFFEE MELODY TOUR.

Tickets are available online at www.itickets.com or at the door for each and every show.
We'd love to have you join us.
Now I'm off to hibernate until Wednesday.

-Robbie


Here are the dates;

Wednesday, September 10:
The Heights Baptist Church
201 West Renner Road
Richardson, TX 75080
7:00 pm
**we especially need help getting the word out about this show. help?
TICKETS - $8

Thursday, September 11:
Common Grounds Coffee Shop
1123 S 8th St
Waco, TX 76706
8:00 Pm
TICKETS - $10

Friday, September 12:
Crossings Community Church
14600 North Portland Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK
7:00 pm
TICKETS - $7

Sunday, September 14:
Berean Baptist Church
309 west Cty. Road 42
Burnsville, MN
6:30 pm
Free

Tuesday, September 16:
Breakwawy Bible study
Reed Arena
College Station, Tx
9:00 PM
free

Wednesday, September 17:
Taft Arts Center
2115 taft st
Houston, Tx 77006
7:00 pm
TICKETS -$10

Thursday, September 18:
Palace Theatre
105 South Main Street
Bryan, Texas
7:00 pm
TICKETS -$12

Sunday, September 21
Windsor Crossing
114 N. Eatherton RD
Chesterfield, MO 63005
7:00 PM
TICKETS :FREE

Monday, September 22
Southwest Bible College
1600 University, Ave.
Bolivar, MO
7:00 Pm
TICKETS : $12

9 comments:

Cassie said...

Robbie! I was at the concert in Waco on Thursday! It was awesome! Common Grounds is such a snazzy place! I was so glad to finally be able to come and see you and your band! Y'all are amazing! Y'all played all my favorite songs! Me and 9 of my friends came to see you...i invited them for my birthday! Thanks for making my 18th birthday the best birthday ever!!! Let me know if you are ever coming back to the central Texas area!!!~Cassie Ransleben

dana said...

Dude, thanks for coming out to MN. We're praying for all your peeps in Texas. See you tomorrow.

Nathan Worthley said...

Greetings! I was very bummed out to have missed your Oklahoma City concert! (Wedding planning, however, in her defense, I will admit that my fiance is the one who introduced me to Robbie Seay Band) Just wanted to say I was pumped to read that you guys went to Minnesota, my home state. Hope all is becoming well in Texas and looking forward to your next trip to Oklahoma. I'll be there!

--Hinton, OK

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were around 350 pounds on every page. But definitively I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are all over 200 dollars on every page. But completely I set this area selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices seeking the velcros were approximately 340 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices as regards the boots are all over 180 dollars everwhere. But finally I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what do you think?

eco lodge said...

Hi buddy, firstly I would like to send greetings to all readers then I think that this information is amazing and very entertainment information, I was looking information about HOPE, COFFEE, MELODY tour -- this week!!, and this information is very professional and I would like to have any update about, thanks for sharing!!