July 1, 2008

RSB in The Dominican Republic


I'm writing tonight from the Dominican Republic.
I'm tired but realized I haven't shared much about our trip to this country.
Ryan and I, along with our wives, are here with Compassion International to learn more about the work God is doing in the lives of kids across the country.
Over 43,000 kids in the DR are being sponsored through Compassion and their lives are being changed forever.
Raquel is one of them.


Raquel is sponsored by RSB and we had the joy of meeting her today in person.
She is a beautiful, strong 7 year old girl.
We will be sharing more photos, video & telling you the remarkable stories of her family which includes 10 children.

But for now, please pray for her and the rest of our time here.
goodnight
robbie

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Wow! I'm so very thankful to hear about what y'all and many others are doing for those kids in the DR. I will be praying for you and those with you. Can you pray for me? A team of 6 from Temple Bible Church is headed over to Ukraine (noted today on the today show in the top 5 most unhappy countries). See my blog for more information. (rmns129.blogspot.com)~Cassie

Jennifer Bacak said...

Rob,
This is awesome. I can't wait to see more pics and hear the whole experience from Liz.
Love you!
jenn

BUSH said...

i'm so glad that you guys are over there. i'm excited to see how God uses you guys to spread the word about RSB.