March 3, 2008

Tyler's best of 07

Well, no band is complete with having the one member who is obviously in the band solely based on his looks. He's the guy in the band that isn't very talented but who's good looks make up for it. This member is usually referred to as the looker, the heartthrob, the dream boat, the chick magnet, the stud muffin, or the lady killer.

Tyler Halford is that member for Rsb.






Besides playing keys for Rsb Tyler stays busy taking showers, studying bass underneath the phenomenal bass player Brent Nettles, and assisting our guitar player Jerry in his studio.

He is a good man, and he is loved by the whole RSB family.

Here is the best of 07 according to Joe Tyler Halford.

Tyler's 07

1 Best album - Young Modern - Silverchair

2 Least Favorite band member - Define "member" I guess Ryan is my only option? 

3 Favorite Tour Stop - Biloxi, MS 

4 Best Movie - Into The Wild

5 Most annoying Song - Hinder - Lips of an Angel - this also counts as worst song of my entire life.

6 Favorite member of RSB's management  team - Brent definitely Brent for sure. He is so cool. He is my best friend. I wish I could be more like him. He is good looking. Brent Nettles, what a guy. 

7 Friendliest State - Tennessee cause Johnny Rocked our Van when we broke down.

8 Favorite Discovery - Man Vs Wild 

9. favorite houston restaurant - Lupes Tortilla (they make a tasty fajita)

10.most likely to succeed (out of rsb) - Coach obviously, he's already succeeded at bass and ebay and other things like making cases.

11 2008 new years resolution(s) - To become the next American Idol. Or maybe just start with becoming a member of RSB!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i jus read that your fav. state is tennessee... besides all the hicks and rednecks it is pretty cool. i live in tn but i jus moved here and so ar so good lol. i haven't been shot with a mislodged "tator gun" yet lol

-RSB'S NUMBER 1 FAN!!

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

My site: how to make money online as a kid

Anonymous said...

hello!,I love your writing very so much! proportion we keep up a correspondence more approximately your article on AOL?
I need an expert in this house to solve my problem.
Maybe that is you! Taking a look ahead to see you.

Also visit my webpage :: wiki.final-core.com

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a really clear
clarification of the challenges. It was really informative.
Your site is very helpful. Many thanks for sharing!

Take a look at my web page eliminating cellulite naturally

Anonymous said...

Hi, after reading this amazing piece of writing i am as well happy to share my experience here with colleagues.


Look at my web blog; how to make money right now online

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is valuable and everything.
But think about if you added some great pictures or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!

Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this website could definitely be one of the best in its
niche. Terrific blog!

Here is my homepage - money make online

Anonymous said...

Hi there to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting
more from this website, and your views are fastidious for new visitors.


Here is my site; veilside rx7 for sale