August 30, 2007

Update on all things RSB

friends. republicans. democrats.
the last week has been eventful for all of us here in rsb ville.
broken toes, broken down van, larengitis, and a new city every night has taught us one thing:
sleep is good. we've brought our little rock and roll show to some of the great towns of houston,tx and we've had a blast playing the new music.
so here's a few things for you, our lovely friends scattered across the globe:

RADIO
be listening for the new single "SONG OF HOPE" on a station near you.
if your station is no playing the song currently, email them and request it.

NEW ALBUM
visit iTunes, your local music store, or www.robbieseayband.com to purchase your copy of GIVE YOURSELF AWAY. remember, if you purchase the album on iTunes for 7.99, you'll receive a bonus song featuring SHANE & SHANE - available only on iTunes.

FALL TOUR w/ BRANDON HEATH
don't miss your chance to see rsb live with our good pal Brandon Heath. His song "I'M NOT WHO I WAS" is currently the 1 song in the country and the show thus far with him have been great.
visit robbieseayband.com or myspace for all the tour info

NEW SHIRTS - ONLINE
many of you have asked for them and we finally have a few of the t shirts for sale at robbieseayband.com
visit the website and browse around for new merch items, including of course, the new album and shirts.

thanks everybody
we're excited about this fall and want you to be a part of all that's happening.
cheers
robbie

4 comments:

Bob Kauflin said...

Robbie,

I'm a music and worship pastor with Sovereign Grace Ministries and Covenant Life Church, in Gaithersburg, MD. I loved Better Days and now Give Yourself Away because of your creative, fresh music, and your biblically informed, thoughtful lyrics. I'd like to review your new CD on my blog but would love to have a copy of the lyrics. Can I get those from you?

Thanks for producing music that brings glory to the Savior.

Anonymous said...

Ιt's very straightforward to find out any topic on net as compared to books, as I found this article at this web page.

Also visit my web blog Http://Travel.Tutorialsbookmarks.Com/

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!

Also visit my web page; Chemietoilette

Anonymous said...

Gently allow gо and then establisheԁ
the spider upside dοwn (ωith its lеgѕ in the
аiг) to dry. The рublicаn rеquested Daisy,
hіs barmaіd, to deliver somе cеlebratory blendеd drіnκs.
Materiаl marκers have even bеen utilised and can be effесtive to touch-uр the sectoгs οn the sneakeгs just where the colour
did not take (the sеаmѕ maіnly).


Stop by my blog - weber pizza stone amazon